In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1biofármaco masculinoproducto biofarmacéutico masculino
- Biotechnology is expected to contribute massively to the global economy, largely through the introduction of recombinant DNA technology to the production of biopharmaceuticals.
- A couple of examples from my own experience at FDA with the review of biopharmaceuticals will illustrate the tension between the regulatory culture and innovation.
- That includes communications technology, Internet infrastructure, and biopharmaceuticals - all areas that are critical to other companies and have the potential of long-term profitability.
- These new GM crops, known as biopharmaceuticals, or biopharms for short, produce industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals within their tissues.
- In positioning itself for the decade ahead, the IDA has targeted the biotechnology sector in particular, as pharmaceutical companies begin to switch the manufacturing process from chemicals to biopharmaceuticals.
- Some biopharmaceuticals have sales of over $1 billion.
- Volunteer corn in both locations contained traces of unidentified biopharmaceuticals from 2001 field trials.
- Business leaders say the future lies in even more highly skilled math and science related jobs such as medical devices and testing, biopharmaceuticals and sophisticated homeland security and defense industries.
- Well, lucky for them they got there first because the commercial application of using cells for factories so that hormones and proteins could produce biopharmaceuticals wasn't lost on the business world.
- I like cryptography, nanotechnology, quantum computing, artificial intelligence and biopharmaceuticals, but I think the most life changing technologies of the future will spring from neuroscience.
- He is most concerned about biopharmaceuticals as a major problem for the future.
- Whether such biopharmaceuticals will be regulated under the protocol remains to be seen, says Dawkins: ‘That was still far enough into the future that it wasn't addressed directly.
- The second area where we have enormous strength is in our core technical competencies, which enable us to conduct effective product development in pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, and devices.
- Wireless, in fact, is one of the few sectors, along with biopharmaceuticals and medical devices and equipment, in which the net dollars flowing into startup deals are going up.
- As for particular sectors and industries, the life sciences - biopharmaceuticals and medical devices are getting most of the buzz right now and at least some of the money.
- ‘The future of biopharmaceuticals has simply never been brighter,’ said Laos.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.