In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1partida de nacimiento femeninocertificado de nacimiento masculino(with masculine article in the singular) acta de nacimiento femenino México
- I know to get a passport you need to use your national identity card and a birth certificate.
- His mother told him almost nothing when he confronted her with the birth certificate and his true identity.
- I think I can just tell them that we don't have his birth certificate and it'll be fine.
- I am examining whether I can change the name on my birth certificate to Bruce.
- The claimant's birth certificate and school leaving certificates still need to be verified by the Indian authorities.
- Having a birth certificate in her name is a basic legal right, adds Lydia.
- But he has turned down the permit and continues his battle to secure a birth certificate and passport.
- A birth certificate and two passport photographs are required when joining.
- The new birth certificate issued in Moscow was even less of a problem and only took two days to secure.
- The birth certificate issued by municipal offices in Punjab has a distinct compulsory column for caste.
- The second was the issue of the birth certificate and whether or not that would be altered to reflect the plaintiff's name.
- As a matter of fact, the name printed in my birth certificate was Susan and not Sue.
- One particular father said he had arranged with the mother of the child that he would not be named on the birth certificate.
- Short films after each programme give practical tips, from how to access war records to what a birth certificate can reveal.
- I am returning a signed copy of the letter, together with my birth certificate and two front door keys which were in my aunt's purse.
- Even if the father's name is on the birth certificate, he has no automatic right to be a guardian to his child.
- It is the false birth certificate that the applicant produces that is really looked at.
- If a new child is born, parents must submit a birth certificate to receive infant formula.
- At first, she was told she could not see her husband because her birth certificate and marriage certificate were in English.
- They didn't want money or photos, but they did need a certified copy of my birth certificate.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.