In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1control de la natalidad masculino
- Either way both of these are really poor choices for birth control and should only be used as a last resort.
- I of course would be more in favor of birth control but that doesn't always work and can actually be dangerous.
- We want to see policies that expand access to birth control and reproductive health services.
- Abortion was considered a primary form of birth control during the last few decades of the Soviet Union.
- Some forms of birth control are more effective at preventing pregnancy than others.
- Pregnancy during treatment must be avoided and some type of birth control should be used.
- There are, to be sure, many women who have no access to safe or easy birth control.
- If we do not, then it is apparent that some form of birth control must be implemented.
- Women, in particular, have always known methods and techniques of birth control and contraception.
- Intrauterine devices, or IUDs, are a long-term method of birth control.
- The history of birth control is not a subject that is covered in most schools.
- Chinese women can now consult a new website for scientific information about health and birth control.
- They're divided, of course, and distracted by their own dramas of birth control and marriage.
- Every girl has heard rumors of methods of birth control that are obviously untrue.
- There is now more emphasis on education and on understanding the pros and cons of various methods of birth control.
- Before oral contraceptives, condoms were the most common method of reversible birth control.
- I had a neighbour once - she had children already and got pregnant actually using birth control.
- Additionally, males and females may have distinct barriers to using birth control.
- Another method of birth control must be used until the blockage is confirmed.
- Advances in birth control have partially taken care of that factor, but it goes deeper.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.