In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1circuito biestable masculino
- Switch contact de-bouncing is not required as the first press will latch one of the bistables.
- This kind of code reflects a structural implementation at the level of registers (implemented with flip-flops or other bistables called latches) that have various logics inserted between them.
- The circuit is called a bistable because it is stable in two states: output high and output low.
- Another model prediction is that there is it parameter range in which the glycolytic subsystem is bistable: for the same set of parameter values the system may oscillate or be stationary.
- At a zero field condition, the liquid crystal in the droplets was bistable, that is, the liquid crystal can be in either the reflecting planar state or the scattering focal conic state.
- When the system is no longer bistable, the thresholding effect is lost.
- Comparing the middle panels to Fig.3 C, we expect that this system will be bistable, and, indeed, the time series shown in the middle left panel reveals that this is the case, although low monomer levels are very unlikely.
- When there is an imbalance in the amounts of the repressors the system is not bistable anymore. Phase diagram of the system.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.