In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1mapa de bits masculino
- It is well matched with creating, transforming and outputting digital images of a photographic nature which share common pixels in a bitmap.
- This version used bitmaps for each menu screen, rather than text-based menus.
- For static items like a dialog box, bitmaps are enough.
- Databases can store resources such as bitmaps, executable code, forms and more.
- Most programmers eventually have to manipulate bitmaps for icons or toolbars, and most programmers don't have a good bitmap editor available.
verbo transitivobitmapping, bitmapped
1configurar en mapa de bits
- Nevertheless, you will still need to import graphics and any images that are bitmapped.
- The idea was to offer serious readers digitized and bitmapped versions of books from every age, allowing both access to the text as a corpus, and as a set of specially designed original pages.
- As noted above, the Acronis offering takes a bitmapped image of the disk while still in Windows and then monitors subsequent write operations.
- If the design of your hard copy resume includes columns, bullets or bitmapped graphics, adapt a less complex layout for your e-mail version.
- No bitmapped scans are these: our postscript images will print crisply at any size.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.