1agujero negro masculino
- An astronomy satellite that studied black holes and distant galaxies was wiped out by the one star that it did not watch.
- I can only assume, based on our limited understanding of space and time, that the intense gravity of the black hole caused the spacecraft to be thrust back in time.
- The gravitational field of a black hole is so strong that the escape velocity needed is greater than the speed of light.
- Some of the invisible dark matter that is missing from the Universe may be massive dark bodies such as planets, black holes, asteroids or failed stars.
- This universe is very similar to our own, with thousands of stars and galaxies, black holes, comets and meteors each a part in the never-ending celestial dance.