In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1misa negra femenino
- So many occult practices emphasize the inversion of the natural order - recall the black mass in which the Catholic mass was chanted backwards.
- The actor stars in the film as a newspaper reporter who attempts to track down a satanic conspiracy, only to get caught up in a black mass.
- Would the devil worshipers ever perform black masses?
- He swears we will witness a black mass and some manner of hideous human sacrifice.
- According to legend, he sacrificed cats, goats and even babies to Satan, held orgies and black masses, raised demons and was generally in touch with occult forces.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.