1(movie) éxito de taquilla masculino(book) bestseller masculino(book) superventas masculino
- It's really easy to write a mainstream pop song, a bestselling novel, a blockbuster film…
- By the time a blockbuster film shows itself in the multiplex there are so many column inches, trailers, TV specials and web-sites about it that you feel you have already seen the film.
- With its amazing array of talents and personalities, this film could serve as a sort of template for the later star-laden blockbuster disaster films.
- The story of your relationship could be a blockbuster film or a Shakespeare play.
- This film delivers blockbuster action, but its blistering pace leaves the story as soulless as the monsters that inhabit it.
- You were restricted only to the blockbuster films in a small town.
- We need a convincing experience - like a blockbuster Hollywood film can deliver, when we get sucked into a great 2-hour film.
- Not only is she one of America's most respected space scientists, she was also the model for the heroine of a blockbuster Hollywood film.
- Maybe you're not going to film a blockbuster movie after you lose weight, but, you know, you could treat yourself to a massage.
- But more importantly, the festival lets you take a break from those big Hollywood blockbuster films.
- They elect presidents and make films into blockbusters and books into bestsellers.
- Did you dub it in Hindi with an intention of getting into blockbuster films in Bollywood?
- Do you prefer blockbusters or smaller films?
- I have done a whole body of work - classy blockbusters, completely commercial films and art movies.
- Films - especially blockbusters - have always done a great job of reflecting current American sentiment.
- She's rich and successful, a best-selling novelist whose devoted fans have made her books and movies commercial blockbusters.
- Consequently, in a new millennium that has been dominated by Hollywood blockbusters and British rom-coms, many film buffs have been looking abroad for their cinematic kicks.
- For example, the contemporary American cinema tends to position teenagers at the center of audiences for blockbuster films.
- The big production houses are mostly putting their money on the blockbuster category of films with a big star cast that promise money.
- Big blockbuster films tend to creak under their own weight and the momentum of them, for an actor, sometimes just gets in the way.
2(bomb)bomba de demolición femenino