1burro masculino coloquialburra femenino coloquialbruto masculino coloquialbruta femenino coloquial
- Whatever Doctor Johnson might assert, nobody, not even a blockhead, writes only for money.
- I can tell you that right now, because today was my first encounter with the blockheads.
- Apparently he didn't appreciate my efforts because suddenly he jumped to his feet and reverted back to his blockhead ways.
- I was nearly married to some blockhead and just barely escaped.
- I'll say I'm sorry for being such a blockhead, and you'll apologize for nearly killing us with cutbacks.
- After a long, tiresome, journey, me and those blockheads I call my friends, had made it to our destination.
- It is worth remembering that the original Luddites of the early 19th century were not uneducated blockheads who didn't understand machines.
- I wish there weren't so many hungry kids and so many loud mouthed blockheads who do not think before they speak.
- There's so much to enjoy here, however, that even dull-witted blockheads like me will whoop with (slightly confused) pleasure.
- She knew he was right, she knew she should be nicer to the blockhead, but he just made is so difficult.
- And then the stupid blockhead called Jessie something I never want to hear repeated again.
- I figure I can trick a couple of blockheads into believing that I am going to take you two back to the boss.
- Remember how you always told yourself that those fraternity blockheads would be in big trouble once they entered the real world?
- They're all designed by blockheads who hold the end-user in contempt for not being smart enough to build their own fax machine out of twine, a loose eyeglass lens and foil from cigarette packs.
- This is not the way narrow-minded blockheads behave.
- I muttered under my breath as three blockheads came in and sat directly behind us.
- I've had it with all you unreliable, inconsistent, and detestable blockheads.
- In-Camp training gives us licence to become lewd, loud blockheads.
- This article was so easy to understand, I'm sure even the State Department blockheads will get it.
- It takes a real blockhead with a will of iron to make it worse.