1grupo sanguíneo masculinowhat blood group are you? — ¿qué grupo sanguíneo tiene?
- I'm blood group AB positive/negative — tengo el grupo sanguíneo AB positivo/negativo
- Unless someone new comes along soon, and probably someone who has the same blood group, I hate to think what will happen to my brother.
- Blood cells have certain antigens, like the blood group and the Rhesus factor.
- ABO blood group determines much of the enzyme activity in the tissue (brush-border) of the intestine.
- A woman was on her cell phone and was looking for a person whose blood group was B +. My blood group is B +, so I approached her.
- He claims the hospital was more concerned about protecting its reputation than trying to find suitable donor organs from a compatible blood group.
- So her blood group and HIV status remained unknown.
- Preliminary test of a sample of his blood revealed, to his relief, his blood group matched with that of the girl.
- The donor (the person the healthy liver comes from) must have the same blood group as the recipient and should ideally be under 50 years of age.
- Since my blood group, A-negative, is a rare group, my friend would call me occasionally to help somebody.
- With your agreement, the blood you donate will be tested to find out your blood group and screen for any infection.
- Recently, we received a call at the blood bank asking us to send donors of a rare blood group to a corporate hospital in Chennai.
- His papers tell me his blood group is B +, the same as mine.
- One of the common questions that doctors get asked, after any patient has had a blood test, is ‘What was my blood group?’
- Uncross-matched blood means the patient's blood group was not determined in advance of a transfusion.
- A blood stain matching his blood group was discovered on a chair while a fingerprint was found on broken glass.
- There is a mini polyclinic where students performing various tests that include blood pressure and blood group.
- A database of their blood group will be prepared.
- The Rhesus factor is part of your blood group: everyone is either positive or negative.
- I was dialysing four times a day and had been told that due to my blood group and tissue type, I was unlikely to obtain a transplant.
- Doctors make sure the blood group and tissue are compatible before the operation to establish the likelihood of success, as well as screening for transmittable diseases.