In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(company/stock) de primer orden(stock/company) de primera(investment) de mínimo riesgo
- One of the things about American industry that's pretty cool is that almost all the blue-chip companies have cleaned up their balance sheets.
- Shares in big, blue-chip companies are easy to buy and sell because there are billions of shares in circulation, plus a lively market of buyers and sellers.
- It blamed the closure on the downturn in the technology sector and the postponement of several projects with large blue-chip companies.
- Also, if you're looking for blue-chip companies with attractive dividends and decent growth prospects, here are six cheap shares for 2004.
- Our contract niche is very much along the lines of blue-chip companies who want to produce nice magazines and newsletters.
- Two-thirds of directors of blue-chip companies are in final-salary schemes, where pensions are based on years of service and annual salary at retirement.
- There are two types: investment-grade bonds are issued by blue-chip companies and are therefore considered relatively secure.
- It is understood to have sealed a significant deal with a blue-chip company and has customers in Europe, Asia and the US.
- Many investors look for reliable blue-chip companies with predictable, regular revenues - safe havens, if you like.
- Rather than identifying individual blue-chip companies, Aunt Agatha is probably better off investing in the ultimate blue chip - the market itself!
- To be sure, no hedge fund attacks on blue-chip companies have come to light, and some say there's little to fear from shareholders seeking to exercise their rights.
- Four traditional blue-chip companies update their investors next week.
- Wong said that indicated liquidity is still abundant, but investors did not have confidence in high-tech stocks and blue-chip shares following their previous rallies.
- Before long, marketers even at blue-chip companies were using the book as a manual for their ‘buzz marketing’ efforts.
- By investing in an index tracker, you can beat the pants off the vast majority of managed funds, simply by investing in the UK's biggest blue-chip companies.
- It goes without saying that investing in ‘fledgling’ firms is far riskier than buying into blue-chip businesses.
- But the bulk of her investment income still derives from the relative safety of blue-chip companies.
- The golden rule is to stick to blue-chip businesses with solid reputations, because trust and integrity are everything in a deal that requires payment far in advance of receipt.
- The couple travel as guests of blue-chip companies and make public appearances on their behalf.
- Discussions are taking place with a number of large blue-chip companies, although Hanna would not be drawn on names.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.