In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1lenguaje corporal masculino
- I use a lot of body language to express my feelings and affection when I'm with friends in person.
- I became more conscious of my body language and my level of physical contact.
- Wiggins's facial and body language smacks of the gawky teenager in Dazed And Confused.
- Elbow to elbow the fans look for body language that signals a horse is ready to rumble.
- This is something I am going to address with reference to feminist psychology on power and body language.
- When you watch their movements in training, their body language will tell you things.
- A good first step to becoming more assertive is to consider your own body language through role play.
- Every dance has it own body language and includes movements that may be richly comic when we analyze them.
- Yet once mastered, we can all use body language to get the message across in exactly the way we want.
- Imagine not being able to interpret the facial expressions and body language the rest of us take for granted.
- I find mentalism, hypnotism and the study of body language very intriguing.
- He will become a master of your body language and facial expressions in no time at all.
- Now I'm no psychiatrist but I do have a good understanding of psychology and body language.
- The distinctive ear tufts are a tool for sending signals to other lynx by body language.
- Let others know from your body language that you welcome their communication with you.
- You could argue that interpreting body language involves unconsciously reading auras.
- His words speak of confidence and success while his body language indicates nervousness and discomfort.
- The artist pays close attention to the facial expression and body language of men.
- And there are definitely certain types of body language that will attract all sorts of attention.
- They read body language and eye movements so that they know when they're saying things.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.