In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(práctica de decorar la piel con aros metálicos y pendientes) piercing masculino
- Inquire as to how long the piercing operator has been performing body piercing.
- Environmental health officers say there is a risk of infection or injury for customers and workers at body piercing shops if safe practices are not followed.
- Although many people claim that body piercing does not hurt, the fact is that it is against the law for the piercer to give you an anaesthetic injection before the procedure.
- Because there are no government safety regulations when it comes to tattooing and body piercing, the folks in the industry have developed their own health safety standards.
- Intravenous drug use, nasal cocaine, body piercing, tattoos, acupuncture, ear piercing, or sharing razors or toothbrushes of infected victims are means of transmission.
- We might ask, then, if contemporary Western forms such as tattooing and body piercing have roots in non-Western cultural forms or whether they are wholly new creations that reflect Africa in the Western imagination.
- The destructive relationship which follows places Tracy at odds with her mother, while also thrusting her into a world of underage sex, drugs, body piercing, and drinking.
- A Waterford tattooist is calling on the Government to provide regulations on tattooing and body piercing to ensure the health and safety of the public.
- We cannot serve alcohol to anyone under the age of 18, so why should we allow body piercing to be done on children?
- Promoting body piercing, tattooing, art installations, they defined resistance to the growing corporate rock dinosaur, which punk was attempting to overthrow.
- Ironically, it was during the Victorian era that the practice of body piercing in the Western world reemerged.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.