In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The reason Bollywood films have such universal appeal is because they're squeaky-clean.
- Dalip is most proud of working for a year in Bombay Dreams, but is a Bollywood superstar in India.
- Did you dub it in Hindi with an intention of getting into blockbuster films in Bollywood?
- Hollywood once again meets Bollywood in this new farce by the director of Party Girl.
- In the heat of the Indian sun, she fantasises that she's in a Bollywood feature.
- First he found solace in Bollywood, but his film Anarth bombed at the box office.
- The native film crew that came from Bollywood to help with the film felt differently.
- The dancers actually swayed to the tunes of the latest film songs from Bollywood.
- Here, staged sequences from Bollywood films are presented to terrific effect.
- The film society has wanted to show a Bollywood film for a long time and this one is exceptional.
- She is currently planning to show children's films on Saturdays and Bollywood films on Sundays.
- To the uninitiated, the last thing you can expect to find in a Bollywood film is subtlety.
- This time its moved to India, LA and London with a contemporary setting and a Bollywood gloss.
- However, she says it is not just western society that is opening up to the idea Bollywood films.
- Despite the 900 films produced annually by Bollywood few, if any of these have ever made it in America.
- There must be something seriously wrong with Bollywood if films like these get awards.
- However, this remake promises to be quite different from the usual Bollywood style.
- With his brilliant performance, he may find a permanent base in Bollywood after this film.
- If you've ever wanted to watch a Bollywood movie, but weren't keen on the weddings, this is the one for you.
- The move is going to open the floodgates for showing Bollywood films in Pakistan.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.