- It directly marketed vintage Bordeaux and personalised champagne to the Irish market.
- Last year's heat produces the most puzzling vintage Bordeaux commentators can remember.
- I'll start out by saying that this is one of my all-round favourite Bordeaux, but the last two years I have scored it less well than usual.
- But get it wrong and the food can have a very odd effect on the wine - red Bordeaux with blue cheese springs to mind.
- We can offer high rollers a glass of their favourite Bordeaux upon their arrival, or at any time.
- I actually have my own cellar at my house in Sussex where I am laying down lots of Bordeaux, among other things.
- There's a Riesling glass, a Bordeaux glass, a Burgundy glass, a Pinotage glass.
- This great classic is once again one of your favourite Bordeaux, and wine lovers are right in showing interest.
- There was a bottle of Bordeaux on ice as well as a bottle of Champagne chilling down below.
- It is because of this tannin that the classic combo of steak and young Bordeaux is such a winner.
- It is a finely crafted red that's closer to Bordeaux than Coonawarra in style.
- Dry Bordeaux white wine is a hugely overlooked phenomenon, but it is a star on the rise.
- Its wines have become the reference points for Bordeaux and all Cabernet-based reds.
- As it is, the Cabernet Franc grape is often seen as a poor relation of Cabernet Sauvignon, the Bordeaux king.
- If you take out a bottle of great red Bordeaux, you have to go through the business of decanting it and serving it properly.
- The vast majority of Bordeaux and Burgundy is held by small farmers in small plots.
- I could have chosen a wonderful Bordeaux, but I didn't because this wine reminds me of so many memories.
- The price is ridiculous, thanks to the deep unfashionability of dry Bordeaux white wine.
- The cave consists of two climate zones: one part for the wine tasting with an open fire place and the other one with an air-conditioned and moisturized section for your favourite Bordeaux.
- One Saturday after a match, Kevin and his wife invited me to their home and Kevin and I sat up drinking red Bordeaux.