In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cepillo para limpiar botellas masculinoescobilla para limpiar botellas femeninochurrusco masculino Colombia
- With a clean bottlebrush and hot soapy water, thoroughly clean the bottles and other items.
- Use a clean bottlebrush to scrub out pipes and tubes.
- Use a clean bottlebrush to thoroughly remove all traces of milk, rinse and then sterilise.
- If you use a water bottle, use a bottlebrush to clean it thoroughly.
- To clean your hamster's water bottle you'll need a bottlebrush, spout brush and dish washing liquid.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.