In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1capacidad de recuperación femenino
- The Stags have 8 days to recover and they need to show bouncebackability in the big local derby against Notts County.
- Coming back into that series after being down and out shows their bouncebackability.
- It's what they call 'bouncebackability.'
- They even found a clip of a BBC weather forecaster saying "temperatures were showing good bouncebackability".
- One local newspaper before the game remarked on what they called Dunfermline's 'bouncebackability'.
- The Bulls have shown bouncebackability this season but Peacock is tiring of the need for regular salvage jobs.
- It doesn't have quite the same ring to it as bouncebackability, but it's getting there.
- For a long time it looked like bouncebackability would be the story of the day.
- Even if we suffer a set back we have bouncebackability.
- In football they have coined a special term for it: bouncebackability.
- Crystal Palace will need all the bouncebackability they can muster, and despite what Iain Dowie might say, it's definitely Lucky Pants Time.
- However, if Spurs can show the newfound spirit and bouncebackability brought in by the big Dutchman at the helm, they should be realistically aiming for the three points.
- Kylie's bouncebackability is part of her charm though, and now in her late 30s she has become an artiste who is respected and admired by millions.
- It already sees itself as the world's "can-do" city, and has that most attractive of qualities (if not words): bouncebackability.
- Either way, they were both giving the distinct impression of bouncebackability.
- But I don't think that it's Beckham's bouncebackability alone that explains our national obsession with him.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.