1evacuación (intestinal) femenino
- Many people think that normal means having one bowel movement every day, but that's not always true.
- There are, however, several signs that a bowel movement is abnormal and should be discussed with a physician.
- Straining during a bowel movement increases pressure on the veins around the anus and can lead to hemorrhoids.
- Although changes in frequency of bowel movements and looseness of stools can vary independently of each other, changes usually occur in both.
- This page tells you about the bowel and how factors such as diet and medication can affect your bowel movements.