1(in cricket)lanzador masculinolanzadora femenino
- White has already tried five bowlers, and his side seems set for a lot more legwork tomorrow.
- ‘All I could do was play in the streets with my mates,’ said the bowler, batsman and wicketkeeper.
- He has the making of a perfect cricketer - solid batsman, outstanding fielder and a handy bowler.
- Pollock added that he had no excuses for the loss, pointing out that it was extremely difficult to defend a total when the bowlers bowled both sides of the wicket.
- There are laws which prevent batsmen and bowlers from leaving the field and returning to bat or bowl as they please.
- He was an excellent fielder, particularly in the covers, and a decent bowler of leg breaks.
- What is good for cricket is that great bowlers should be allowed to bowl to great batsmen.
- The bowlers and fielders were quick to remind the other batsmen of their incompetence to bat at this level.
- On the other side of it, what if an illegal-action bowler bowls a batsman out consistently?
- If a world-class bowler gets on a wicket that suits his kind of bowling he will get wickets.
2(in bowling, bowls)jugador masculinojugadora femenino
- However, many that are in bad condition pose difficult challenges, even for accomplished bowlers.
- This pattern plays from outside, and the bowlers who do the best overall are the straight players.
- Steven, of Shipley, who has learning difficulties, is a tenpin bowler.
- She also helped recruit more good bowlers with whom she had bowled youth leagues.
- Graeme, a ten-pin bowler from Haworth, picked up the silver medal in his final event.
- Ajmal is an excellent player and an outstanding bowler.
- It replaces the baby powder bowlers once used for the same purposes.
- Today, you see beginning bowlers showing up on league night with six or eight balls.
- More than 100 ten-pin bowlers from across the county were looking to strike gold when they came to Keighley.
- He's such an effective player that bowlers rarely manage to find an edge.
- Put up enough money and top bowlers will bowl with a wooden bowling ball in a parking lot.
- Most league bowlers will adjust to the lanes by moving their feet and keeping their target the same.
- They were just recreational league bowlers, but I would go with them to their league.
- How many people can say they bowled with one of the greatest women bowlers ever - and won?
- The bowlers, camogie players and footballers are also in the middle of a busy season so there's plenty going on in the community at the moment.
- He's in five bowling halls of fame as a bowler but is just as deserving as an instructor.
- Bowling shirts are more popular than ever, for bowlers and non-bowlers alike.
- On old wood lanes, bowlers would have to loft the ball farther out on the lane to get the ball to delay its hook and have enough hitting power.
- Some fans feel it is OK to heckle and tell pro bowlers what they should do on every roll.
- Plus, league bowlers pattern their styles after their favorite player.
also bowler hat
1bombín masculinosombrero de hongo masculinotongo masculino Andes
- Those who share my nostalgia for hats might be interested to know that it will be 150 years tomorrow since John Bowler invented the bowler hat.
- On stage he would be dressed in evening wear, a bowler hat and a stainless steel waistcoat.
- He wore a bowler hat, white shirt, trousers and braces like the main character and would become aggressive and menacing when he played the film music.
- The famous bowler hat and striped waistcoat are one of the jazz world's most famous trademarks.
- A few hours later, a man cloaked in a dark brown trench coat and a brown bowler hat was brought to David's office.
- For example, there is a bowler hat which is now as hard as stone.
- Its subject is no more than an elderly man in a bowler hat turning round in the street as if to see what is following him.
- I have just seen a chap dressed in a knee-length black overcoat and a black bowler hat, who was carrying a black briefcase, and a long black umbrella, as well as a copy of The Times.
- His trademark bowler hat and striped waistcoat have been part of his image for most of his enduring career.
- Is it at this cost that one acquires civilization and the happiness to own a bowler hat rather than a burnous?
- People used to call him the man with the bowler hat, at remembrance services.
- Beyond a police car and a dark van, he stopped beside a man in a raincoat and a bowler hat.
- After all, one did not often see a man with such a damaged face traveling in elegance: a new bowler hat and tweed suit.
- Today, for a book signing for his autobiography, he is in fairly typical garb of blue suit with a red pinstripe, pink and blue striped tie, a black bowler hat and a silver topped cane.
- However hard you try to change impressions the immediate image is of a pinstripe, a bowler hat and exclusivity.
- In addition there was a fellow in a brown bowler hat, another in a shapeless cloth cap with a peak, and both added their encouragements, turning to Waistcoat in a laconic collusion.
- Going to investigate, we're confronted with a man in a bowler hat and suit sitting at a keyboard looking rather like a waxwork.
- It turns out that he's gone round the corner to a Victorian market, returning with a carrier bag containing a top hat, a bowler hat and a bright red feather boa.
- Robust farmer-types streamed past the cameras throughout the ‘Province’ sporting the usual bowler hat, sash and swords.
- His father worked in the shipping industry, and was unconventional enough to wear a beret to work instead of the statutory bowler hat.