In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1calzoncillos masculinocalzones masculino Méxicointeriores masculino Colombia Venezuela
- Also, do the pajamas have that little flap in the front commonly found on boxer shorts?
- The sofa was strewn with boxer shorts, lace underwear, and assorted other clothing.
- And I went up to him and put my hands around him, my thumbs hooked into the waistband of his designer boxer shorts.
- However, I couldn't help but wonder what happened to the bras and boxer shorts, socks and hats.
- You get the loose mesh boxer shorts and thong underwear for one price.
- I was wearing nothing but boxer shorts, a tank top, and a jacket that looked ridiculously out of place.
- All I was wearing were boxer shorts and a baggy short sleeved shirt, which was missing part a sleeve.
- I mean really, just how serious can you be when you are selling boxer shorts?
- Loose boxer shorts are also considered passé, although they have improved over the years.
- A pair of loose-fitting cotton boxer shorts is a smart choice for any occasion.
- Fox tore his clothes from his body with shaking hands and, clad only in boxer shorts, staggered the short distance to the truck.
- I slipped on a tee shirt, and boxer shorts, and found my way down the stairs, into the kitchen.
- It will be more comfortable to wear loose clothing such as boxer shorts or a dressing gown with no underpants or trousers until the wound has healed.
- She came into my apartment one August afternoon wearing nothing but a midriff tank top and loose boxer shorts.
- Spike walked across the hall in boxer shorts and Randy walked out with boxer shorts and a sports bra.
- Packages shaped like tank tops and boxer shorts leave little chance that the shopper will pick up the wrong item.
- He stepped out the shower drying himself with the fresh cotton towel and dressed in a roomy pair of boxer shorts and a grey vest that he wore at the gym.
- All it was was a pair of boxer shorts and a short sleeve shirt that was two sizes too big.
- ‘Unlikely,’ Jag said as he tugged on a pair of jeans over his purple boxer shorts.
- It was then that I noticed one hand held a similar tub of ice cream and a spoon, and that all he was wearing was a pair of blue boxer shorts and a loose white t-shirt.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.