In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pulsera femeninobrazalete masculino
- It was love at first sight and on our first date he gave me a Fabergé bracelet.
- He also has a silver ring on his right hand and a silver bracelet.
- He was wearing a smart grey suit type jacket, grey trousers, white trainers and a gold bracelet on his wrist.
- GF bought him a thick heavy gold necklace last year and this year has a matching bracelet for him.
- I gelled my hair and then put on some rings, a bracelet, necklace, and earrings.
- Exhibits include locally found Roman jewellery, among which is a bracelet and bronze brooch.
- Nong said the man also stole a gold necklace, a gold bracelet, and a gold ring.
- Around the chieftain's neck lay a gold torc, and on his right wrist was a gold bracelet.
- I just held her hand still as I slipped the bracelet over her wrist and fastened the clasp.
- He was Asian with a pencil thin moustache and a gold watch on one wrist and a gold bracelet on the other.
- His memory failed him as he claimed to be 105 while a bracelet on his wrist gave his birth date as 1931.
- The woman also had a thin gold bracelet on her right wrist and had two rings on both her hands.
- Automatically my fingers went to the bracelet around my wrist and played with it.
- The youth with the bracelet said he was intending to keep the bracelet but the other said he wanted to sell it.
- The bracelet on my wrist glinted as I moved my hand, and felt at that moment to be the heaviest lead and not purest silver.
- She was carrying a small black bag and wearing large silver hoop earrings and a rope bracelet.
- It was a pair of diamond earrings set in silver that came with a matching bracelet.
- I then waited half an hour until the bracelet was adjusted to my size.
- Usually, a woman also accessorizes with a bracelet, ring and necklace to go along with a brooch.
- He held out his right hand and on his wrist was tied a woven bracelet in various green colors.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.