In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1marca femeninobefore noun brand name products — productos de marca masculino
- But brand-name products are more and more likely to make less and less subtle cameos in both TV and film.
- Exclusion of generics will help consolidate the brand-name cartel and result in substantial waste of fund resources.
- So what I'm asking is, are generics truly equivalent to the brand-name drugs?
- Most states permit him or her to substitute the generic version of a brand-name drug.
- Mostly, though, I chose new models from brand-name makers, either the cheapest model in their line or the next step up.
- Generic competition is hurting its brand-name antidepressant and slowing sales of its other big medicines.
- The FDA insists generic drugs are just like their brand-name counterparts.
- A generic drug is identical in chemical makeup to the brand-name version of the drug.
- Companies will continue to advertise their brand-name products to the hilt.
- Not one was a brand-name drug produced by a big pharmaceutical company!
- As soon as the patent on an expensive brand-name drug expires, the generics come onto the market.
- The fact is that there is a fairly decent chance that the brand-name drug you see in a magazine or on television is just a copy of an older drug that has an expired copyright.
- In fact, many are licensed producers of brand-name goods that simply run an extra, unauthorized shift and sell out the back door.
- Purchasing brand-name jewelry off the street can be very tricky.
- Whether these are real products - or simply names to fool would-be brand-name hunters - isn't clear.
- Some brand-name computers have a proprietary power supply design, although most can take an off-the-shelf
- They have a bigger co-pay for the brand-name product, and a still higher co-pay for the most expensive drug.
- How do you improve on a brand-name blockbuster franchise?
- While brand-name firms carry some cachet, it's seldom worth the added cost.
- For start-ups, landing a major brand-name customer is one of the biggest coups there is.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.