In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- With so many brands and types of wine on the shelves, many bemused Scottish consumers plump for a bottle because the design on the label looks good.
- A business differentiates itself not only with a specific brand or service but also by the assortment or collection of brands or services.
- Worn denim is the latest effort by the company to differentiate its product from other brands.
- He has bought and sold his way to the top table through turning solid products into flag-waving brands with a mixture of luck, timing and innovation.
- In addition to the color and name changes under the brand restructuring, some product consolidation may also be considered.
- It means delivering to the customer what the brand said the product would deliver.
- In consumers' minds, a long-held advantage national brand name products have over store brands is disappearing - fast.
- The village's only provision store also stands next to the dargah and is well stocked with popular brands of food products.
- This paper will attempt to understand the process through which consumers become loyal to retail service brands.
- Almost infallibly, I hear a big brand name, followed by the statement of belief that the brand makes a good product.
- At the time, Iraq produced a local brand of cigarette named ‘Baghdad’; I don't know if it's still there.
- With India's consumer base growing proportionate to the spending power, the premium brands of various products are awaiting entry.
- On top of that, wholesalers now have brands and offer turnkey products.
- It's a necessary part of our business to keep our standards up and retain the charm and heritage of our brand whilst modernising the product as well.
- We are now trying to introduce high-end innovative products before others do because product differentiation among brands is narrowing.
- Since another company had by this time registered the name Rajah for their product, the brand was named Kajah.
- Crack the code, and you can develop new brands, products, and services that more effectively serve your unique tribe of customers.
- Every time you go back to bloglines, you can see the latest news about your issues and your brands, from millions of other sites.
- And after all, most of these high street brands continue to advertise in industry-specific journals or headhunt top sector specialists.
- There are brands, products and categories and each has a slightly different meaning.
- People now increasingly see brands as shared cultural property, rather than privately owned intellectual property.
- Product brands are big business today, and brand management rules.
- Naming a brand or a product should not be a chore that produces something dull and average.
- Many well-known Irish high street brands and retailers have opted not to go down the transactional route with their sites.
- Within this setting, some firms seek to nurture different brands of products that are geared to different retail channels.
- They choose not to buy certain products or brands, which they have reason to think are manufactured under unjust conditions.
- Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
- Much is being debated in many quarters about the merits of branding nation-states as if they were a product brand.
- Make sure your product titles and descriptions include brand names, if those brands have any value in your marketplace.
- If the industry wants to enjoy strong growth, it must stop trying to coast on the strength of its brands and start delivering services that are worthy of premium prices.
- Whether you are selling a product, building a brand or hiring executives, there are several reasons why an evaluation system should be in place and used regularly.
- To what extent does our brand compete with products or services outside its category?
- Other brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The company plans to manufacture the brands in its factory, where it employs 260 people.
- There are so many sunscreens on the market though; not only are there many different brands and styles, but there are so many numbers!
- Having a franchise licence of a specific brand gives more benefit to the entrepreneur.
- The retail service brand has been selected as the focus of this study because of the increasing importance of the brand in retail services.
- The model was examined in the context of a consumer relationship with two retail service brands.
- I also wonder how well their brand and product names will travel.
- The features of the directory include a separate section on various brands of products.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.