In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1darle el pecho adarle de mamar aamamantara breastfed baby — un niño amamantado
- Most later examples show Mary breastfeeding a wide-eyed child.
- I attended Lamaze classes to prepare myself for birth without medication, and I knew I would breastfeed my baby.
- Out of necessity, one woman in the corner awkwardly attempts to breastfeed her child.
- Don't breastfeed a toddler during pregnancy because the new baby needs all the nourishment it can get.
- A woman who is breastfeeding her baby can safely be vaccinated.
- Try to breastfeed your baby within the first hour after birth if possible.
- Those who breastfeed their babies may pass on harmful chemicals through breast milk.
- They also checked for PCBs in the breast milk of the mothers who breastfed their babies - about half of the cohort.
- A mother usually can continue to breastfeed her baby if the baby develops jaundice.
- According to a recent study, women from rural areas are less likely to breastfeed their children.
- My whole life I wanted to breastfeed my babies, and have them at home.
- In fact, in addition to breastfeeding your baby often, getting enough rest is key to building a good milk supply.
- JW reminded himself that in many countries, women breastfeed their children for several years.
- They wrapped him in a warm blanket, cradled him gently, even let the mother breastfeed him for a while.
- Before and after work, and during the night, a working mother can breastfeed her baby.
- I couldn't stand it and had to ask her how she could possibly breastfeed this way.
- The more people see mothers breastfeeding their babies, the more normal it will become in our society.
- This plan can help you with problems that could keep you from breastfeeding your baby.
- However, this contraceptive effect is only true if you are fully breastfeeding a baby aged less than six months.
- Although Lisa breastfeeds the baby, they have developed a shared process.
1dar el pechodar de mamar
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.