1albañil masculinopaleta masculino España coloquial
- This is because a brickie becomes acclimatised to the sun's rays, whereas an office worker is more likely to sunburn.
- I went to the farthest part of the site and joined a gang of brickies clearing up.
- Having successfully relocated the bridge, there's no job too big for the nation's favourite brickies.
- With Saudi Arabia's strict no alcohol regime, the writers didn't think it was a natural home for Britain's booze-loving brickies.
- Many a visiting brickie has succumbed to a heart attack after viewing walling here.