1asar a la parrillaasar al grill
- In the afternoon everyone's broiling in the pit; at rush hour it's dense and frenetic.
- Frequently dragging the sleeves of our flight suits across our brows during the start. and runup sequences, we broiled in the aircraft and stopped sweating only at Flight Level 290.
- At the only Home Depot in this coastal town, 75 people broiled under a cloudless sky in temperatures that approached 90 as they waited for tarps, gas cans and other supplies to begin repairs.
- Young Tess and her neighborhood friends are broiling in the hot sun, their inner city block having been deprived of moisture for a long time.
- And if you're not broiling in the sun and wearing enough sunscreen, you're safe, right?
2broiling present participlea broiling day — un día de calor achicharrante
- as adverb it's broiling hot — hace un calor achicharrante