In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1EEUU(grill)parrilla femeninogrill masculino
- Around this time, start toasting the bread in a toaster, under the broiler, or in a panini grill.
- If you have a grill or broiler mode on your oven, switch to it for the last ten minutes of baking.
- Place skillet under broiler and broil until eggs are golden and puffy, 2-3 minutes.
- When ready to cook, spray rack or broiler with nonstick cooking spray.
- The centerpiece of our workplace, however, was the huge, gleaming, stainless-steel burger broiler, which heated the kitchen like a blast furnace.
- If you love to brown your culinary creations under the broiler, you'll want a broiler-safe skillet.
- You'll get great results with your broiler or indoor electric grill.
- The cookware may be used in the oven, under the broiler, on the stove, or in the microwave oven.
- Bake the tartines on a cookie sheet in the oven, under the broiler, to warm up and melt the ingredients.
- Heat your broiler of your oven to 450 degrees F.
- After seasoning with a steak rub and glistening it with the slightest sheen of olive oil, I placed the meat under the broiler, leaving the oven door open a bit so I could keep an eye on the rib-eye.
- The idea is pretty simple, chose your vegetables, chose your meat, chose oil and sauce, it all goes into a large wok on a flame broiler and boom, the whole thing goes up in a pyromanic dream of flames.
- Arrange the stuffed, cooked peppers over a bed of the leftover couscous on a platter or plate, then sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top and melt under the broiler or in the oven.
- For the salmon: Prepare a hot grill and broiler.
- Bake for 10 minutes; then turn on the broiler and broil the gratin 3 or 4 inches from the heat source for 2 or 3 minutes, just to brown the top.
- Place peppers on broiler or grill rack until all sides are charred.
- For the socca crêpes, preheat the oven to 450 degrees and preheat the broiler to 500 degrees.
- Apart from demanding a time limit for the rebuilding of a new kitchen, the disgruntled cooks sought the removal of a defective broiler and burnt stove, leaking gas lines, and for scheduled cleaning and maintenance.
- Place the platter under the broiler and broil until the cheese bubbles and starts to scorch in places, about 2 minutes.
- Preheat a broiler or charcoal or gas grill to medium-high heat.
2(chicken)pollo masculinopollo parrillero masculino Río de la Platapollo broiler masculino Chile
- We gave everyone who came for broilers a free stewing hen.
- Battery hens and broilers suffer disease and injuries, and mutilation such as de-beaking.
- Certified organic poultry - including laying hens, broilers, and turkeys - showed even higher rates of growth during this period.
- Manure from egg laying chickens is higher in calcium than manures resulting from growing broilers or turkeys.
- According to the council's statistics in 2002, 188.6 million broiler chickens and 164.4 million free-range chickens were produced domestically.
- Improving the genetic potential of broilers was essential in transforming chicken farming from basically a subsistence-farming afterthought to a $28 billion-a-year industry.
- Nisley also raises Cornish cross broilers for meat in the spring, takes orders for them, and processes them on his farm.
- David and Kathy are using some of their cattle pasture to run a couple thousand broiler chickens and turkeys in movable pens that they will direct market.
- Chickens, particularly broilers, fall prey to a similar condition called ascites.
- In 2002 the United Kingdom reared approximately 810,000,000 broilers for meat and approximately 680,000,000 female breeder chicks.
- Gaseous stunning of broilers produced relatively better quality carcasses and meat than electrical stunning and therefore may have commercial advantages.
- There are two groups of broiler chickens: ordinary broilers, reared for their meat, and the breeding flock whose role it is to produce the chicks which will be killed for their meat.
- She estimated that there are 24,000 contract poultry growers in the United States providing more than 7 billion broilers to 42 major poultry companies.
- That has led to many hundreds of hens, roosters, and broilers, ten of thousands of eggs and freezers full of meat.
- The two types of chicken now have virtually nothing in common - they are different sizes, shapes and colours: broilers are white, laying hens are brown.
- Normally, a broiler chicken is ready for sale after reaching the age of five weeks.
- Carcasses of broilers from birds fed non-supplemented diets could only be refrigerated for three days and frozen for less than a month.
- One of the earliest uses of contracting in U.S. agriculture involves broilers in the southern region, so we include an examination of the trends in the production of poultry products, including broilers, eggs, and turkeys.
- While broilers were bred to put on as much breast meat as quickly as possible, other hens were bred to lay big eggs as often as possible.
- We used counties to examine the supply of phosphorus coming from confined animals including broilers, layers, turkeys, hogs and pigs, fattened cattle, and milk cows.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.