In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1correduría de bolsa femenino
- The mortgage broking side of the business was said to be performing extremely well.
- And if that was not enough for hapless investors, Evolution Beeson Gregory was dropped as the manager of the group's corporate activities, broking and advising.
- Bradford has now rolled out its mortgage broking services in most of its high street branches and the process should be completed by the end of the year.
- Retirement Fund Solutions is the second largest focused provider of fund administration and group insurance broking services to Namibian retirement funds.
- The present regulation should be reinforced to maintain a Namibian asset management and broking industry.
- It also sold its money broking business to management in late 2004, for a sum rumoured to be €1m.
- But the real problem for broking houses is that they tend to recommend the stocks they bring to market, in published analysis at any rate.
- He then ran into Dermot Desmond at an economists' conference in Kenmare, which in turn brought him to Desmond's new broking firm, NCB Stockbrokers.
- Bank of Ireland is one of Elan's principal bankers and its broking subsidiary, J & E Davy, is the company's broker.
- In return, JP Morgan will gain access to Cazenove's list of blue-chip corporate broking clients, which include half of Britain's 100 biggest companies.
- Many private companies had pinned their hopes on broking houses to procure business for them from the corporate segment.
- Mr Wasserstein entered broking in 1977 when he joined First Boston after abandoning a career as an attorney.
- In Ireland, Marsh is involved in corporate insurance, broking and risk management services to companies that want protection for their assets.
- DE Ford Insurance Brokers Limited has provided specialist insurance broking services nationwide for some 28 years.
- Interesting enough, a well-respected New York broking house has said this week that the next bubble to burst will be the US dollar.
- The delicate state of the world's financial markets has been blamed for a hefty drop in profits at Cazenove, one of the oldest broking firms in London.
- It would leave the corporate broking arm and the stockbroking side.
- For example, say you trade twice a month through a high-street bank's broking service that charges 1% per deal.
- They were considered an easy-sell by the investment advisory and broking community because they offered a capital guarantee and the upside of equities.
- With most of Bradford's other income coming from mortgage broking, estate agency and property surveying, the decent yield really is at the mercy of house prices.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.