1papel de bromuro de plata masculino
- Agfa Brovira is said to be the only pure bromide paper still in production, and amidol formulas do indeed give cold blue-black hues with this paper.
- Looking at the print color, most photographers would assume it was on a bromide paper, but it has very subtle purple-brown blacks and light blue midtones.
- Back then we printed off the text on different widths of bromide paper.
- It's not a bad little print, made on an Agfa bromide paper with a sparkly, slightly beaded finish that has kept its lustre all these years.
- Luminos Classic Warm Tone is a very interesting paper that is available in one grade only - it is unusual in that it is a warm-toned emulsion that solarizes like a bromide paper.