In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- He was a prolific author and actively contributed to the scientific literature on phobias, pain, habit control, anxiety management, healing, bruxism, and hypnotic techniques.
- Sleep bruxism is forceful grinding of the teeth during sleep and about which the subject is unaware.
- Orthodontic problems and bruxism are more common than in the general population.
- Sally acknowledged a history of bruxism, and I suggested a referral to her dentist for fitting of a bite plate plus an anti-inflammatory medication.
- Patients with tension-type headache do not typically report any visual disturbance, constant generalized pain, fever, stiff neck, recent trauma, or bruxism.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.