1impresora de inyección (de tinta) por burbujas femenino
- All inkjet and bubblejet printers should be serviced every 18 months to maintain optimal printing quality.
- The drops of ink that come from the piezoelectric type printer are significantly smaller than those of the bubblejet printers, allowing for greater control over the image quality.
- Therefore, inkjet and bubblejet printers should not be used especially for printing labels to apply to the outside of the envelope.
- Well known in Ireland for cameras and lower-end bubblejet printers, the company also makes a large range of printers and multi-function devices aimed at the middle and high end of the market.
- Most common inkjet printers today are bubblejet printers, a spin-off from the original inkjet printers.