In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1adhesivo para el parachoques masculino
- Or get some fabric paints and coin a T-shirt slogan that's worthy of a bumper sticker.
- It becomes a slogan on t-shirts, bumper stickers and Blogs across America.
- Are there bumper stickers on the vehicles that you drive or that your spouse drives?
- That was not, needless to say, a slogan made-to-order for bumper stickers.
- That includes a media campaign with gas station signage, bumper stickers on project vehicles and increased patrols.
- Most New Yorkers appear to fall somewhere between the most liberal and conservative slogans of the car bumper stickers.
- It would also be an opportunity to sell in-car cup holders or hand out bumper stickers for some free advertising.
- So I want you to write the slogan for my bumper sticker.
- Remove those bumper stickers or license plate frames on your cars that remind you of a lifestyle you wish to leave behind.
- The aim is to come up with the tag line for a bumper sticker which perfectly describes your view of the European Union.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.