1mujer despechada femenino
- I had stood by and waited, like an idiot, a bunny-boiler, a desperate hanger-on, through my late twenties, into my early thirties.
- John is used to psycho bunny-boiler exes, which undoubtedly means he's also used to psycho bunny-boiler behaviour during the relationship.
- Your last e-mail made me think you might be a bunny-boiler and I'm now hiding behind the settee, petrified.
- Reading your fiancé's e-mails is not called being a bunny-boiler, it's called being sensible.
- It's a mark of Byrne's ability to bring out the complexity of the characters she plays, while getting the audience to empathise with her, that she doesn't come across as a mere bunny-boiler.
- In the end, it was the battle of the bunny-boilers and he lost.
- If you haven't been following the events in the house, you've missed a treat this last week, with Nadia's past threatening to crawl out from the woodwork at any minute and bunny-boiler, Michelle, becoming the girlfriend from hell.
- At least he's more attractive than the supposedly smouldering femme fatale bunny-boiler, though.
- It felt weird to be taking such an interest in a complete stranger, and I actually began to feel a bit queasy about it, like I was some kind of deranged bunny-boiler stalker.
- Michelle has so often been described as a bunny-boiler that you would think she posed a greater risk to Britain's rabbits than an outbreak of myxomatosis.
- Roger Michell's adaptation of Ian McEwan's novel is one of the most dramatic and intelligent tales of mad love and stalking ever - and not a bunny-boiler in sight.
- The return of the bunny-boiler at first didn't seem to fill Stuart with joy.