In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1horas de oficina femenino
- Most of the staff and employees were still attending the routine briefing ahead of business hours, she explained, escorting us to our table.
- Twenty extra staff have been recruited and trained to provide the longer opening hours - 700 extra business hours a week - to offer an improved service to passengers.
- He said the hospital was still noticing an increase in the proportion of category four and five patients who turned up in accident and emergency - often in general business hours.
- Information such as business hours, clientele, neighbourhood and jobs involved is important to those Council officers who are being asked to grant a licence.
- However, some roads will also be closed during business hours on Sunday, July 13 and Wednesday, July 16.
- To order with a credit card, call 3 during regular business hours.
- With 70 car slots available, around 1,400 cars can be parked during business hours.
- I have copy editing during business hours, but if I'm filing something in the evening or on the weekend, no, I just post it directly to the Internet.
- Being only eight, I wasn't much for professional business hours - whenever I had a craving for a hot dog, or shade, off I'd go.
- So a regular 10-15 minute appointment, during business hours, costs me a minimum of $45.
- There are also banks which shorten their business hours during holidays according to ‘international practice’.
- Persons repeatedly phoned and visited his home outside business hours seeking his assistance with processing their applications for housing loans.
- Doors and windows are not allowed to be locked during business hours, which should be earlier than 12: 00 am.
- During the course of the work, pedestrian access in these areas will, although available, be limited during business hours.
- To make life easier for customers the brothers also offer a full pick up and drop off vehicle service - especially handy for people who work long hours or have little time off during business hours.
- As data volumes grow, nightly backup procedures have to expand until critical applications become unavailable during business hours.
- Assuring me that he can be found in Village One during business hours, Koelewijn also suggested that students can speak to either of the two head chefs about their concerns.
- West Vancouver is currently the only municipality in British Columbia that has restrictions on business hours, according to chamber members.
- The business hours part seems to be the sticking point - we hear from people who want to volunteer but only when we aren't actually in the office.
- After business hours, late in the night, it is time for many things and persons to arrive - stocks, water lorries and garbage cleaners!
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.