In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1válvula de mariposa femeninomariposa femenino
- The exhaust has a butterfly valve, which cuts in between 1,500 rpm and 3,000 rpm.
- The most expensive single component was a large butterfly valve, which cost $7,000.
- So today I cleaned the Automatic Idle Control valve of my Saab, and the throttle butterfly valve.
- A good thing to remember is that the operation of either of these systems uses a butterfly valve that closes off the normal induction system.
- The carburetor-heat lever turns a butterfly valve in the air-induction systems that bypasses the normally filtered air, allowing warm air to directly enter the carburetor body.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.