In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(of own stock)adquisición femeninode acciones propias
- Finally, a popular means of extracting funds tax efficiently is by way of a company buy-in of its own shares.
- The share buy-in has been financed partly out of the company's own cash resources and the balance by recourse to bank facilities provided by a syndicate of banks arranged by a bank in Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- If a company changes its Articles of Association to allow a buy-in of its own shares this should not change our fundamental approach regarding the discount for lack of marketability.
2(of strategic stake)(por gerentes de otras compañías) compra de acciones femenino
- Since then discussions have taken place leading to the agreement of a follow-on sale of the Irish business to the management buy-in team.
- He has extensive small and medium enterprise sector experience, including start-ups, management buy-outs, buy-ins, turn-rounds, mergers and acquisitions and exits.
- Venture capitalists can assist you in buying a business either by a management buy out of the business you are running or a management buy-in of a suitable business in an area chosen by you.
- The bank provided the finance for what ranked as the biggest management buy-in in the country last year.
- A management buy-in is a similarly-structured deal, but the professional owner-managers are brought in from outside the company being sold.
- Private equity investments encompass everything from the funding of new companies - the early expansion capital - to management buy-in and buy-out transactions for established companies.
- A management buy-in (MBI) has all the features of an MBO but carries much higher risk, because the prospective management team has less familiarity with the business.
- The company, which is based in Waterford City, was the subject of a successful management buy-in last August.
- It has become increasingly common for private equity firms to undertake extensive management 'due diligence' before making a buy-in investment.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.