1(customer)comprador masculinocompradora femenino
- As we speak, the business is trading on and we are hopeful we will find a buyer.
- No one knows who bought the cars, as none of the buyers wanted their purchase to be made public.
- This increases the difficulties faced by first-time buyers entering the market.
- Yet there is another side to this market - and buyers who ignore it could feel the pinch later on.
- Builders recognise the first-time buyer as a valuable market and build accordingly.
- New-car buyers have an even better opportunity to avoid paying fuel tax by buying a car with a diesel engine.
- It is mandatory for the buyer to send the money in advance to get his purchase home delivered to him.
- By encouraging first time buyers into the market it will bring more movement to it.
- In the end, we escaped pretty lightly and our buyers supported the market as well as they could.
- British buyers know they are taking a calculated risk investing in the north ahead of a settlement.
- The investigation also helped police track down alleged buyers of the videos.
- He told campaigners that he would speak to representatives in the licensed trade to see if he could find a buyer for the pub.
- A little hope is a powerful thing, especially to a first-time buyer in a hostile market.
- If it doesn't get to profit soon, it will need to recapitalise, or find a trade buyer.
- The move has been delayed yet again as our buyer has changed her buyer yet again.
- The idea that house buyers on new estates should purchase their own wheelie bins is ludicrous.
- Sales in which several potential buyers carried out multiple surveys were a problem for buyers.
- Under the definitions, any major trade buyers would fall foul of the regulations.
- The anonymous buyer apparently then consumed the contents of the bottle in one sitting.
- It was then that one of my customers asked me to find a prospective buyer for their house.
(buying agent)encargado de compras masculinoencargada de compras femenino
- Wholesale buyers no longer come to the fruit and fish markets or to buy fabric and clothing.
- The M&S buyers would do well to taste this vineyard's Pinot when choosing their next supplier.
- For many manufacturers, the customer is regarded as the retail company's buyer.
- His father was an engineer turned salesman and his mother a retail buyer.
- Unfortunately retailer buyers in America are resisting the urge to buy PCs in droves.
- There were fears the new buyer might move manufacturing out of Scotland to cheaper centres in the Far East.
- Prior to joining the company, she was a retail buyer for various department stores in the Midwest.
- At the time, he was a fashion buyer with no mountaineering experience - apart from a trip to some rocky Welsh countryside.
- The response from fashion buyers, the press and the public has been incredible.
- She was a retail buyer for 5 years before starting a family.