In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(customer)comprador masculinocompradora femenino
- As we speak, the business is trading on and we are hopeful we will find a buyer.
- No one knows who bought the cars, as none of the buyers wanted their purchase to be made public.
- This increases the difficulties faced by first-time buyers entering the market.
- Yet there is another side to this market - and buyers who ignore it could feel the pinch later on.
- Builders recognise the first-time buyer as a valuable market and build accordingly.
- New-car buyers have an even better opportunity to avoid paying fuel tax by buying a car with a diesel engine.
- It is mandatory for the buyer to send the money in advance to get his purchase home delivered to him.
- By encouraging first time buyers into the market it will bring more movement to it.
- In the end, we escaped pretty lightly and our buyers supported the market as well as they could.
- British buyers know they are taking a calculated risk investing in the north ahead of a settlement.
- The investigation also helped police track down alleged buyers of the videos.
- He told campaigners that he would speak to representatives in the licensed trade to see if he could find a buyer for the pub.
- A little hope is a powerful thing, especially to a first-time buyer in a hostile market.
- If it doesn't get to profit soon, it will need to recapitalise, or find a trade buyer.
- The move has been delayed yet again as our buyer has changed her buyer yet again.
- The idea that house buyers on new estates should purchase their own wheelie bins is ludicrous.
- Sales in which several potential buyers carried out multiple surveys were a problem for buyers.
- Under the definitions, any major trade buyers would fall foul of the regulations.
- The anonymous buyer apparently then consumed the contents of the bottle in one sitting.
- It was then that one of my customers asked me to find a prospective buyer for their house.
(buying agent)encargado de compras masculinoencargada de compras femenino
- Wholesale buyers no longer come to the fruit and fish markets or to buy fabric and clothing.
- The M&S buyers would do well to taste this vineyard's Pinot when choosing their next supplier.
- For many manufacturers, the customer is regarded as the retail company's buyer.
- His father was an engineer turned salesman and his mother a retail buyer.
- Unfortunately retailer buyers in America are resisting the urge to buy PCs in droves.
- There were fears the new buyer might move manufacturing out of Scotland to cheaper centres in the Far East.
- Prior to joining the company, she was a retail buyer for various department stores in the Midwest.
- At the time, he was a fashion buyer with no mountaineering experience - apart from a trip to some rocky Welsh countryside.
- The response from fashion buyers, the press and the public has been incredible.
- She was a retail buyer for 5 years before starting a family.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.