In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1adaptado para el cable
- Most difficult was providing service to emergency command centers, many of which were set up in locations that were not cable-ready.
- With estimates for digital-cable penetration (among all cable-ready households) stalling at a limp 10%, many MSOs are employing a wide menu of marketing tactics to hawk their digital services to consumers.
- The screen is cable-ready and comes with integrated hook-ups for VCR, DVD video games and compute, allowing a more personalized entertainment experience for members.
- The latest 1 + 1 barracks standard provides greater space and privacy along with telephone and cable-ready receptacles.
- The rationale is to provide a TV that is ‘interactive-ready,’ in much the same way TVs are made cable-ready.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.