In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1televisión por cable femeninocablevisión femenino América Latina
- Radio, cable television, the book publishing world all enlarge the profile of the franchise player.
- Its rating has not moved at all which I think is an achievement, keeping in mind that it's broadcast on cable television.
- With the exception of premium channels, you don't pay for itemized programming on cable television.
- That quote began to find its way onto the talk shows and cable television last week.
- The wrestling event was televised live on pay-per-view cable television and was seen around the country.
- For broadcast and cable television, the goal has not simply been to attract a high number of eyeballs.
- All units are plumbed for gas and wired for cable television, telephones and alarm systems.
- The rise of conservative voices on talk radio and cable television has also had some impact on the tilt and tenor of public life.
- In this age of satellite radio stations and cable television, it is difficult to imagine jukeboxes making a comeback.
- Does anyone really want what happened to radio to happen to TV, or newspapers, or cable television?
- Do you think that a facility of cable television has allowed this sort of niche broadcasting to have overt sympathies expressed on air?
- Another growing phenomenon on cable television is the so-called infomercial.
- Clearly things were getting a little bit confused, and with satellite and cable television on the horizon something had to be done.
- Do kids with cable television not draw televisions as a box with a ‘V’ antennae on top?
- So you can have the rights for the free-to-air, but apart from that you've got cable television.
- Finally, direct broadcast satellites were introduced to further expand cable television.
- Over the last few weeks, I've been looking into upgrading to digital, satellite or cable television.
- Even those who have heard about the devil and all his works are more than likely to have acquired their knowledge from the illicit viewing of cable television.
- His television special on Kwanzaa was broadcast on Manhattan cable television.
- The film never made it to the big screen, but it became a cult hit on cable television and video.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.