In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1loción de calamina femenino
- Treatment of mild to moderate rash includes application of cool compresses or diluted aluminum acetate solution, such as Burow's solution, or calamine lotion.
- Resist scratching, lather with soap and rinse to avoid secondary infection, and apply calamine lotion to relive the itching.
- A cool bath and soothing lotions (e.g. calamine, 1% menthol aqueous cream) may ease the itch.
- Applying calamine lotion to itchy areas may help.
- If you get bitten, wash the area with soap and water or apply calamine lotion or one of the many cortisone creams on the market.
- Quinine salts appeared in many preventative types of sun lotion and calamine was often used to take out the sting.
- Sometimes jaundice causes itching which can be treated with preparations such as calamine lotion.
- Neither would most rush off to the Doctor or hospital for insect bites or a minor sniffle they could fix themselves with calamine lotion, or eucalyptus inhalation.
- The longer he continues in practice, the fewer the names recalled, and the therapy diminishes to calamine lotion, Lassar's paste, sulphur ointment, and chrysarobin.
- You may substitute Benadryl lotion or a calamine preparation with menthol, but these are less effective.
- Your doctor might have you use antihistamine pills, a steroid cream, calamine lotion, or zinc oxide cream.
- Apply 0.5 percent or 1 percent hydrocortisone cream, calamine lotion or a baking soda paste to the bite or sting several times a day until your symptoms subside.
- If your skin is itchy, avoid using alcohol, calamine lotion or powder - because all three tend to dry your skin, she says.
- Works better than calamine lotion for itchy rashes.
- Apply a soothing cream such as aftersun cream, calamine lotion or preparations containing aloe.
- Crotamiton or calamine cream or lotions have soothing qualities and may help to relieve itching.
- Moisturising, after-sun or calamine lotions can ease some of the discomfort.
- She pulls me by the arm and leads me to the bathroom, opens the drug cabinet and takes out a small brown bottle labeled calamine lotion.
- Put calamine lotion on itchy areas (but don't use it on the face, especially near the eyes).
- It lasts a week and can be soothed with calamine lotion.
- Over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream or calamine lotion will reduce itching and inflammation.
- Antihistamines and calamine lotion can be used to bring down swelling and ease itching.
- I've used hydrocortisone creams and calamine lotion, but they only relieve my symptoms minimally.
- If chilblains develop, don't scratch them; soothing lotions such as witch hazel or calamine will take away most of the discomfort.
- Like calamine lotion on burnt skin, it soothes the blistering heat of the local cooking.
- Lotions containing calamine may be used on open lesions to reduce pain and pruritus.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.