In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(machine)calculadora femeninopocket calculator — calculadora (de bolsillo) femenino
- There is a currency converter and a calculator but no email client or text message chat.
- In those days, mainframe computers were coming into usage and electronic calculators were also just appearing.
- The items included laptop computers, cameras, stereos, calculators and digital diaries.
- And he had to do all the calculations the hard way, using pencil and paper, without the help of any computers or pocket calculators.
- Well, there's a number of calculators online that you can begin with.
- Some readers will remember when calculators, computers and digital watches were new products.
- Displays on laptop computers, cell phones, watches, and calculators all rely on this technology.
- Remember, he invented the pocket calculator and revolutionised personal computing.
- The fourth recommendation advocates the use of mathematical software or graphing calculators.
- Such tasks are best suited to readily available technological devices, such as calculators.
- Why use Vedic mathematics when we have calculators and computers?
- This is true of virtually all non-PC electronics devices, from calculators to hi-fi systems to most mobile phones.
- They now have the benefit of hand held electronic calculators.
- She added that pupils learning to use the abacus could calculate faster than those using electric calculators.
- These calculators have done their part in making the use of computational devices in the classroom feasible.
- Earlier, we had electro-mechanical calculators, using relays and vacuum tubes.
- Common batteries in watches, calculators and other devices are voltaic cells.
- These days the world revolves around computers and calculators; somewhere the spirit of our heritage is being eroded.
- Accounting enlists technology in the form of calculators and computers to assist in the processing of information.
- In any event, the test of whether a spreadsheet could be useful to me is if it can be my pocket calculator.
2(tables)tablas de cálculo femenino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.