In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1opción de compra femenino
- The call option allows you to control the same 100 shares for substantially less than it cost to purchase the stock outright.
- A call option that gives you the right to acquire 100 shares of Microsoft at $50 for the next three months costs about $550.
- By buying a call option, the investor is again making a bet that the underlying stock will be trading at a price higher than current market prices, so they're locking in the ability to buy at a cheaper rate.
- A call option gives you the right to buy, and a put option gives you the right to sell.
- For example, a call option allows you to buy a thousand shares or a hundred shares of stock for a small amount.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.