In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1camisola femeninobefore noun camisole top — blusita de tirantes femenino
- These sexy lingerie pieces included pink and black satin slips with ribbon detailing, accompanied with fishnet stockings, camisoles and matching underwear, and sexy nighties that are far too good to only be worn to bed!
- Here are not only pants, but petticoats, camisoles, night-dresses, and even tea-gowns.
- She stripped down to her camisole and underwear.
- She's wearing a black blouse over a camisole and a black skirt.
- In another there is a room, lit coldly by far too many fluorescent tubes, where you can go to buy nightgowns, camisoles, teddies, housecoats and dusters.
- Her favorite is wearing a camisole and a thong combination to the corner store.
- By using an online lingerie store you can buy those camisoles, bustiers, robes, corsets, sexy bras and baby doll outfits in the comfort of your own home at any time of day or night.
- I was slightly paranoid about sheer shirts of any kind, so I wore a camisole under the uniform shirt.
- For swimming we wore navy blue knee-length baggy costumes with a supporting bra like a camisole.
- She wore these skin tight jeans with a black camisole on.
- I decided on a red camisole with cherry-covered capris and flip-flops with cherries on the inside sole.
- She was probably wearing her favorite gray pajama pants and one of her black camisoles, and she probably had her hair up, with a pencil holding it in place.
- We have sheer blouses, but we sell them with a camisole underneath.
- Recommended shirts include long or short-sleeved T-shirts, tank tops and camisoles.
- She pulled off her camisole and undies and exchanged them for fresh underwear and a cute summer dress.
- Flowing style signals the return of authentic, seductive daytime lingerie, with camisoles and teddies.
- ‘I am dressed,’ I pointed out, looking at my camisole and pajama pants.
- The lovely line of boy shorts, thongs, bra-top camisoles, slips, drawstring pants, and tees will have you delightfully perplexed as to how and where to wear them.
- Everyone except me was all dressed in black; I was wearing my white camisole and my long purple skirt.
- The outfit is topped off by a luminescent black lace camisole.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.