- We have a 15-inch demo and a 50-inch demo, and have achieved 600 candelas per square meter generating 1 millimetre sized pixels.
- SI (Système Internationale d' Unites) uses seven different fundamental units, the meter, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, candela, and mole.
- According to the spec sheet, the FP231W is supposed to deliver about 250 candelas / square-meter of brightness.
- Nits are also a measure of luminance, in so many candela per square metre.
- These types of detectors should be calibrated in lumens/amps, which allows easy calculation of candela values.