In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1capa de roca femenino
- The ejecta from Bonneville didn't get excavated from deep enough from beneath this volcanic cap rock.
- The ship first drilled in the Gulf of Mexico and in the process managed to prove one of the Doc's pet theories: that there were salt domes in the Gulf and that these were the cap rocks for oil reservoirs.
- In some instances the alteration is so intense that all that remains of the host is a porous siliceous cap rock.
- The cap rock was drilled through and a massive expansion of gas at the bottom of the well caused a blow-out, throwing mud high into the air.
- These aspects include the escape of hydrocarbons from source rocks, leakage of cap rocks, and a variety of near-surface engineering problems.
- In the same work cited above, Scott also noted the occurrence of Mexicaprina minuta and Kimbleia sp. in the upper Albian cap rock near Fort Stockton, Pecos County, Texas.
- I'm seeing a mini-convergence line tendency over near the cap rock and extending northerly along it today.
- The parasequence is further distinguished by the occurrence of Beedeina bowiensis and B. cf. rockymontana in the carbonate cap rock.
- Flint Ridge flint forms the cap rock of the Flint Ridge highlands because of its resistance to weathering.
- The cap rock of some domes contains economic concentrations of sulfur that are extracted as a melt by the Frasch Process.
- Both species occur in the uppermost cap rock layer of the Upper Albian Boracho Formation northeast of Ft. Stockton, Pecos County, Texas.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.