In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1capacitor masculinocondensador masculino
- Once the decision is made to administer a shock, the high voltage capacitor is charged by the high voltage capacitor and the power source.
- An electrical charge stored in the capacitor is one bit of memory information.
- Morgan and its partners plan to solve this problem using powerful capacitors, devices which store electricity and then release it rapidly.
- A capacitor stores electrons in the same way, and can then release them later.
- The devices use two external polarised electrolytic capacitors that can also be reconfigured to double the supply voltage.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.