1capacitor masculinocondensador masculino
- Once the decision is made to administer a shock, the high voltage capacitor is charged by the high voltage capacitor and the power source.
- An electrical charge stored in the capacitor is one bit of memory information.
- Morgan and its partners plan to solve this problem using powerful capacitors, devices which store electricity and then release it rapidly.
- A capacitor stores electrons in the same way, and can then release them later.
- The devices use two external polarised electrolytic capacitors that can also be reconfigured to double the supply voltage.