In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1mercado de capitales masculino
- Such market failure presents a formidable barrier to accessing capital markets for finance.
- This would restore its creditworthiness and access to new commercial credit lines and the capital market.
- At the very least, hedge funds make capital markets more interesting and offer bears a home for their pessimism.
- This can be made to apply to the capital market as well as to the money market.
- Operators with sound financial position are able to raise funds through the capital market by issuing debentures.
- It would also be free to raise finance on the capital markets for its investment programme.
- The allocation of credit is nowhere left entirely to private capital markets, for good reasons.
- The U.S. experienced a surge of foreign investment into its capital markets.
- He said the bonds would not only increase the loan portfolio to the investors in Zambia but also increase trading activities on the capital market.
- Since illegal insider trading takes advantage not of skill but chance, it threatens investor confidence in the capital market.
- War is the alternative to freedom of foreign investment as realized by the international capital market.
- The capital market needs a present value greater than zero.
- The problem is compounded for Eastern Europe with its weak central banks and underdeveloped capital markets.
- There is much to be said for companies that raise investment funds in the capital markets.
- He was credited with having pioneered many financial innovations in the capital markets.
- Following the U.S. dollar system, a euro-denominated capital market will be the next target of development.
- In turn, these cash-starved companies are forced to look to the capital markets for financing.
- The removal of the barriers to free movement of capital should make the capital market more efficient, and this should in turn stimulate investment.
- The nation also has further to go to convince investors that its capital markets will remain open if things get dicey.
- A stable stock market without a speculative climate is conducive to a larger long term investment in the capital market.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.