In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
2(person)Capricornio masculinocapricornio femeninocapricorniano masculinocapricorniana femeninosee also Aquarius
- Rams, like Capricorns, always know best - for everyone else.
- Like Christopher Robin's Eeyore, Capricorns adore a worst-case scenario, which brings out their best.
- And something to start doing that's absolutely necessary Capricorns, is asking for - and then accepting - help when you need it.
- Existence is just set on getting closer to you, Capricorns.
- Capricorns get annoyed when things don't work.
- The Sun then conjoins Saturn in Gemini on Sunday, June 9, raising the awareness of Leos and Capricorns of the need for solid structure in order to move forward.
- As a Capricorn, you probably think you already have all the answers to this week's cosmic conundrums.
- Start taking notice of those familiar signals that you're overdoing it, Capricorns: like feeling cranky, exasperated, on overload.
- Many a Capricorn becomes self-employed, for which they are ideally suited.
- He tells Capricorns that the ‘laws of karma seem to have been suspended in your vicinity.’
- Because when it comes to letting go, well, Capricorns often find their little fingers all stiff and cramped from the grip they've had on whatever they should be relinquishing.
- If you have the misfortune to fall in love with a Capricorn, remember two words: prenuptial agreement.
- Despite the hard time you give yourselves, existence has always been madly in love with you Capricorns.
- All young people can benefit from the guidance of a Capricorn, although most will find their lessons on the need for patience frustrating.
- By the way, I'm a Leo and my husband is a Capricorn, and those Sun sign charts say we'd never make it.
- Encourage the prudent, overconventional Capricorns to get in touch with their animal origins with goat's milk soap from Senteurs de Provence.
- You may be pinned down by Saturn, still soaking up your time and money for what you trust is a good cause, but its ongoing link with Jupiter promises the kind of controlled expansion that Capricorns relish.
- Chaos is something Capricorns prefer to avoid.
- But that's giving you a big chance to dance to a different drumbeat - to do things a different way for a change, Capricorns.
- For trivia buffs, Helen's own daughter is a Capricorn, and has been working as the production manager on Lord of the Rings.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.