1ciclo del carbono masculino
- So instead of extending the life of the coal industry or other fossil fuel industries, shouldn't we actually be using it to pull forward the renewable sector and get us out of the carbon cycle altogether?
- The series of chemical, physical, geological, and biological changes by which carbon moves through the Earth's air, land, water, and living organisms is called the carbon cycle.
- The total number of carbon atoms on Earth is fixed - they are exchanged between the ocean, atmosphere, land and biosphere, through a set of processes known as the carbon cycle.
- Biomass energy is considered a renewable or sustainable energy because of its dosed carbon cycle.
- We have reversed the carbon cycle by about 400,000 years.