In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1secuestro del carbono masculino
- One proposal being widely discussed in the scientific community is carbon sequestration.
- We often hear the misperception that the carbon sequestration / storing effect of growing tree energy crops is temporary.
- We have the broadest and most applicable scientific knowledge to tackle carbon sequestration.
- He is describing carbon sequestration, the buildup of the stock of carbon in organic matter in soils.
- However, to fully understand the potential of carbon sequestration in agriculture, the economic costs of switching from conventional to conservation management must be estimated.
- The concept of "clean burn" should not be extended to include carbon sequestration.
- Chris is interested in documenting what the potential is for carbon sequestration.
- The scientists are currently using computer models to figure out the potential rates for carbon sequestration on golf courses.
- Important, albeit lower visibility, ideas on carbon sequestration in forests have also made strides forward.
- Carbon sequestration in agricultural land has been studied over the past few years to determine its potential for ameliorating climate change.
- Despite the depleting forests, the estimation of net annual carbon sequestration from 1972-73 to 1999-2000 appears to be positive.
- The most significant advantage of mineral carbonation by magnesite is that it is the only permanent form of carbon sequestration.
- Despite these fears, for an increasing number of oil companies carbon sequestration is now a reality.
- Let's take a little tour of the world of carbon sequestration.
- For example the management of carbon dioxide from the burning of fossil fuels could be dealt with through further carbon sequestration.
- Carbon sequestration is a third alternative to reduce GHG emissions.
- The same approach should apply to research on new low-carbon or non-carbon energies or carbon sequestration.
- Reading down to the bottom of the press release we find carbon sequestration has little do with the project.
- However, many farmers currently are using improved land management practices that promote carbon sequestration without receiving any direct monetary incentives.
- This working paper reviews the legal issues concerning geological carbon sequestration in the offshore waters surrounding the United Kingdom.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.